Kegel Benwa Duotone Balls
How does one use Kegel Balls, BenWa Balls,Duotone Balls?
Most of the Kegel, Benwa or Duotone balls do not include instructions. Please use the guide here for a basic understanding of these devices and how they can contribute to your Kegel exercise regimen.
- Ben wa balls are a simple and passive way to contribute to the strengthening of your vaginal pubococcygeus (PC) muscles.
- Ben wa balls are designed to be inserted vaginally and invoke the reflexive tightening of the pubococcygeus (PC) Muscles to resist the tug of gravity.
- The tightening and contraction of the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles will increase their strength over time.
- Ben wa balls are designed to be held intra-vaginally during normal daily activity for a period of time that could span a few minutes to a few hours.
- Ben wa balls should not be inserted or held intra-vaginally if they cause any discomfort whatsoever.
- Ben wa balls are not designed to be used simultaneously with any other intra-vaginal device, toy or exerciser including, but not limited to the Kegelmaster.