Rabbit Pearl Classic Rabbit Vibrator
My Rabbit Pearl does not work - What should I do?
The Rabbit Pearl is a classic rabbit vibrator with two functions. It includes a vibrating stimulator and internal pearl rotations. The unit has a separate control module that requires 3 fresh C-type batteries to function properly.
A common complaint with this unit is that not all the functions work. In this unit the vibration will continue to work on very low battery strength. The rotation function however requires much higher power from the batteries. If the batteries are not new and fresh and powerful the rotation will cease to work while the vibration will continue to work. This problem is easily corrected with fresh and new batteries.
NOTE: Please verify proper battery installation before seeking a replacement for this unit.
- Unit does not function
- Unit vibrates but does not rotate
- Unit rotates but does not vibrate
- Unit is weak
Most Common Cause:
- Batteries have insufficient charge (old/not fresh)
- No batteries installed
- One or more improper battery orientation (positive/negative)
- Battery contact obstruction, protector or cellophane wrapping
- Install 3 FRESH C batteries
- Verify the batteries and unit does not have contact protector(s) preventing good contact.
- Verify the batteries are installed in the correct orientation. Such that all positive and negative terminals are in the same direction for all three batteries and each terminal is making good contact.
- Re-assemble the unit
- Try individual functions.
EXPLANATION: The Rabbit Pearl requires 3 fresh and properly installed C-type batteries.
NOTE: Occasionally the batteries may be individually wrapped in clear cellophane or contain a transparent or translucent sticker over one or both contacts. Please verify that the batteries do not have a sticker, paper or plastic or contact cover preventing good contact within the unit.
REPLACEMENT: If the Rabbit Pearl does not function after following the above procedure you may submit the Replacement Request Form [click here]